steamedshrimp

自說自話

Sunday, October 26, 2008


每逢到了星期天,不期然就會有一種「恐懼」的感覺。很害怕明早的到來,總之就是覺得很擔心,很徬徨,但又很無助。

很討厭這種感覺,希望這種心理狀態可以快點過去。雖然,明知這個還得要靠自己。終於不得不承認,原來自己的AQ及EQ都未達標,又或者,其實可能連IQ都同樣不滯!

林夕曾說過「原本我非不快樂,只我一人未發覺」,是他寫過最悲的歌詞。這個我身同感受。理論上,我應該比很多人幸福,但遺憾地,我感覺不到丁點兒的快樂。

究竟我仲可以點?

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey, let us get together for some silly jokes and nice chat. i can assure you that your feelings are 'normal' in the 'abnormal' hongkong...
mak gwai

10/26/2008 2:51 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

或許,其餘的詞也是一個方法...一個淒苦的解脫:

「如能忘掉渴望
歲月長 衣裳薄
無論於什麼角落
不假設你或會在旁
我也可暢遊異國 放心吃喝」

10/27/2008 5:24 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

找朋友去喝玩樂去,如果仍是幫助不大,不妨參與一些義務工作,也能減壓。

10/29/2008 9:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

喂喂! Cheer up! 一齊食吓飯,傾吓,癲吓,心情会快速復原!

11/05/2008 1:11 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

喂喂喂!細路,點呀妳!妳好耐無update個blog囉喎!近來心情好返啲未?唔好咁down啦,妳睇吓,妳有幾多朋友關心妳!搵日出嚟食飯啦!

11/21/2008 5:21 PM  
Blogger Helmet Jane said...

阿Anonymous, 未down完呀我.不過請問係係邊位? 可以給我一點"牽屎"嗎?

11/22/2008 12:28 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I might not have anything precious to offer, but it hurts to know you're down. May I share this with you:

"You've Got a friend -- Carol King"

http://tw.youtube.com/watch?v=AOHJ-nShGfw

When you're down and troubled
And you need some loving care
And nothing, nothing is going right
Close your eyes and think of me
And soon I will be there
To brighten up even your darkest night

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

If the sky above you
Grows dark and full of clouds
And that old north wind begins to blow
Keep your head together
And call my name out loud
Soon you'll hear me knocking at your door

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there

Ain't it good to know that you've got a friend
When people can be so cold
They'll hurt you, and desert you
And take your soul if you let them
Oh, but don't you let them

You just call out my name
And you know wherever I am
I'll come running to see you again
Winter, spring, summer or fall
All you have to do is call
And I'll be there
You've got a friend

11/22/2008 1:24 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home