steamedshrimp

自說自話

Sunday, November 30, 2008

我就是層次低,又如何?

有些人,喜歡向別人炫耀自己愛看甚麼書籍和刊物,說穿了,就是喜歡自抬身價,自命清高。

某次飯局中,我與同事談到,大家平日最愛看的報章,不約而同都是生果日報。冷不防有人立時劃清界線,直言「我層次比較高,只愛看明報和經濟」,說時神態認真。而當我們談到有空時也會看看娛樂雜誌打發時間,又提起城中富豪的風流韻事時,某人又一再重申,自己一向都不會看此等膚淺無聊的雜誌。說時,又再呈現一臉的不屑,就只差在頭上欠了個光環。

話不投機,不談也罷。算我是天生的「八婆」,算我層次低,那頓飯,我安靜得很。

吃什麼,味道好與否,於我而言其實只是其次。與道不同且自命不凡的人同桌用膳,連各自修行的空間也給抹煞,才是真正的煎熬。

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

你講我呀?

12/01/2008 11:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I don't stick myself to one newspaper. I read them all throughout the week.

weekday:oriental daily on commuting, hkej in office.

saturday:singtao..coz they hv booklets for soccer for the weekend and real estate.

sunday:apple daily. afterall, they won't complain the government everyday for everything like oriental daily.

mingpao? not too many text to digest. the article are too 'general' like reading yahoo news..

hket? their saturday booklet selling lifestyle is v good..I like the part abt contents in different magazine...but I need to check soccer as well.. so singtao replace hket.

w limited lifttime, projecting own value through choices is common. I got my problem in projecting one..coz I read them all.

write more j. all r watchin.

12/03/2008 9:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i am "孖4" like u did, i even share your 2nd hand "2x4" magazine tim bor.

12/05/2008 6:45 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home